As part of our commitment to social justice, Gender and Diversity Consulting International enjoys working with NGOs (non-government organisations) on a variety of projects including:
- evaluating existing gender and cultural competence projects
- evaluating the effectiveness of educational programmes
- conducting gender or cultural competence audits of policies and practices of existing institutions to provide recommendations for future programme needs
- providing gender and cultural competence training for capacity building in NGOs and government institutions
- conducting needs assessments for improved service provision
- development of contextually appropriate educational resources
- providing training that allows organisations to assess the impact of policy addressing the intersectionality of multiple forms of disadvantage for the people whose wellbeing they seek to improve.
Our consultants work from a firm belief in the need for human rights to be advanced at all levels of society. Amongst our consultants we have particulars skills on projects related to adolescent sexual health, sexual violence and the development and delivery of contextually appropriate interventions.
We welcome enquiries on all elements of this skills base.